Friday, July 17, 2009

Whew! #'s 6, 7, 10, 34, 35, 45, 54, 57, 58, 77, 85, 90, and 94!


Well, I had gotten it in my mind that I was going to take a roadtrip to see Brandi- #6, #7, and #34 (spend the night at someone else's house). She lives in Indiana, so it's about an 11 hour drive.

I ended up hitting 100 on my speedometer (#94) before I even got out of Georgia just because I was so anxious to do it. :-P I'd only ever done that one other time... I know dangerous, blah blah, but it was such a rush! haha

When I got to Kentucky, I got out at the state line and put one foot on either side of the sign- #54, be in two places at once! I was in Tennessee and Kentucky!

Brandi and I had an absolute BLAST. Of course, we could have fun with a cardboard box. :-P


We went to a winery (#77), enjoyed a drink (or two...) on the porch (#85),


we went on a picnic to Yogi Bear Jellystone Park (#10),


we went to "Amish country" and did photo shoots of each other- so fun!! hee hee (#45), and in the midst of all that, I walked barefoot in the grass and laid in the grass with no blanket, which is something that has always looked fun, but I've never wanted to do because of ants... and it really wasn't that enjoyable. haha (#57 and #58).

We cooked a huge breakfast for us and the family she is living with Sunday morning (#35),

and then we ended my trip with a bubble blowing contest with bubble gum (#90)! We had so much FREE fun, it was insane!! I love that girl, and it was so good to get to spend time with her. :)

1 comment:

  1. Surely, this is some sort of list record!! :) I'm totally going to add photo shoot to the next list I do. hahaha... Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete