Thursday, July 9, 2009

#59

#59- Sing a song at karaoke that someone picks for me...

I know this is a silly one, but truly, it takes a lot of courage to get up and sing when YOU pick your song. Getting up there and having no idea what is about to come up on the screen is downright terrifying. I had to quickly drink a couple rum and cokes to get loosened up first... my heart was seriously pounding out of my chest. So silly because I've done karaoke a couple dozen times! But anyway, Luke picked Celine Dion, It's All Coming Back to Me Now. If you aren't familiar with this song, it is a song you can definitely have fun with, and I did! But man, there are some high notes. I just couldn't attempt a few of them for the sake of the listeners... haha! So here is the video... watch at your own risk. Feel free to laugh, of course. :)

Thank you Luke... and thank you Amanda for singing backup for me :) and filming it of course, and thank you Jonathan for yelling inappropriately to make me laugh. "Yeah, touch me JIVEY!" haha :-P #59...completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment