Tuesday, October 20, 2009

#89

I am not artistic. I'll admit creative, but artistic? ...I'm lucky to stay in the lines when I color. :-P But Saturday, most of Jessica's bachelorette party took place at Sips and Strokes (it's not what it sounds like... haha! click on the link and check it out!)- you bring your own drinks, pay $35, and they guide you through painting a piece of art. I really thought mine might end up looking like one of my third graders painted it, but it turned out SO GOOD. I was really proud of myself. I couldn't BELIEVE I had done it, actually!! As I said, I am NOT artistic. I decided this counted for this task on my list because I technically bought the piece, even though it was my own "artwork." :)

Maybe the wine helped? :)

My (almost) finished piece... I thought I was done at this point, but then I kept going back ...and back ...and back touching up her hair and wings... I really enjoyed it though!


#89- Buy a piece of artwork, completed! "Guardian Angel" -an original by Jivey! :) ...and of course, now hanging on the wall because that's what you DO with artwork!! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment