Wednesday, October 7, 2009

#3

Well...... it doesn't look like I'll be completing #3- go to an away UGA game... I was supposed to go this weekend to the GA/TN game, but I have been sick for almost a week and can't kick the crud... so unfortunately, I am going to stay home this weekend, and there won't be another away game that I'll be able to go to this season. I'm so sad about it, but I also know that I need to take care of myself and not push myself and end up sicker... it's better to be sad, but eventually feeling better (and only finish 99 of the 100 things on my list), than push it and end up getting sicker and be the party pooper of the weekend. Who knows, maybe somehow I will get a chance to go to an away game after all! I almost feel like this sickness could even be God making me stay on my budget, because if I go to the game, I'll definitely be spending more than my "allowance." I've been doing better with my money lately... so maybe #69 (pay off one credit card) will happen sooner than later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment