Tuesday, November 3, 2009

#16

#16- Write my biological father a letter...

This is one on the list I keep putting off until the "right time." But I was thinking about it earlier today, and I think this is going to be my project this week. It's not really something I want to sit down and just "do" start to finish... I want to give myself time to start, walk away, come back... and decide if I am going to try to mail it to him. This would require me to actually try to find out where he is (I have no clue). I purposely left #16 open (just "write" him a letter), because I don't know if I want to really open that can of worms... sometimes just getting my feelings out on paper is enough. So I think I will wait until I'm done with the letter to decide if I feel "freed up" of the feelings I have kept bottled up, or if I "need" to mail it.

I will update again later this week when it's done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment