Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringin' In Twenty-Ten!

Top Nine of 2009- in no particular order...

1. Making new friendships and strengthening old ones... I am so very blessed to have the friends that I do!

2. Becoming a small group leader... what a privilege! I got to know, grow with, and learn from some amazing Godly women!

3. Jivey's List of 100 Things... thanks to a few of my friends who started this, and let me "copy them" and join in! It has been very rewarding and has helped me grow in ways I wouldn't have otherwise. Plus it was just fun.

4. Teaching 3rd grade... moving from 1st grade to 3rd grade was a big jump, and one I was beginning to wonder if I was going to enjoy, but I have loved every minute of it! Ok well maybe not EVERY minute, but every job has its moments. :-P

5. Mom getting married... She married an amazing man, and now I have a new family! This also affirmed my desire to get married on the beach. :)

6. Surprise birthday party... No one has ever thrown me a surprise party until this year! And wow... the outpouring from friends was incredible. I couldn't believe how many people came! It absolutely was a Jiveypalooza. :)

7. Driving to see Brandi in Indiana... I love taking road trips, but had never done one by myself, and never that far!

8. Being a part of my friends' weddings... I am so excited for Lindsay, Scott, Jess, and Ted! I am so thankful I got to be a part of their important days. :)

9. Taking pictures... I absolutely adore taking pictures, and I don't think I could live without my camera. And I just got a new one... woohoo!

Ten Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2010:
1. Buying my mom's house...? It's a possibility!
2. Continuing to be a small group leader.
3. Learning how to work my camera as more than just a "point-and-shoot."
4. Upcoming friends' weddings! :-)
5. Finishing my list of 100 things.
6. Growing in my relationship with God.
7. Making more friends and strengthening friendships.
8. Spring Break Cruise with 'Mandalynn!!
9. Being ready to teach whatever grade and whatever students may come my way in August.
10. The summer. Need I say more? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment