Sunday, January 3, 2010

#68

#68: Go out in public with no make-up on...

I know some of you laughed, or maybe scoffed, when you saw this on my list. I am not someone that spends a lot of time putting make-up on everyday... 10 minutes max. But, I feel weird going anywhere without even a little make-up on. It's not that I think I'm ugly, I just know that make-up can accentuate my better features. It makes me feel better about myself to have it on.
So tonight, I met Ana for dinner, and decided what better time to do this than with my accountability partner? :) Ironically, I didn't "feel" any different, and I wasn't self-conscious about it... I almost forgot I hadn't put make-up on. It may not necessarily be a new "habit" of mine, but it definitely made me feel accomplished. :)
#68-completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment