Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#16 continued...

Well, my mind has not really been in the right place to finish the letter to my biological father this week. My Mema ended up in the hospital because of her back, and actually had surgery on Monday morning. I went to be with her and take care of her house/dogs this past weekend, and I've also been trying to prepare for conferences this week- it's that time of year. I'm actually going back this weekend and staying through Tuesday to be with her and help take care of her. So on top of all that I have going on this week, I'm also trying to get sub plans ready for Monday and Tuesday. Whew.

I'm hoping while I'm at Mema's those few days, I might have a little time to myself to "reflect" and write. I will say that what keeps returning to my mind is a day very shortly after when I was truly saved- the day I realized that although I felt like my dad had left me, and so many times when I felt alone and that I "missed" that in my life, that all along I've had a Father that created me, loves me, and will never let me down.

Joshua 1:9 ...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment