Friday, August 21, 2009

Aw dang...

I failed... Gotta get back on the band wagon. This school year is kicking my butt! I have not been updating my blog weekly like I wanted to, so I'm going to try to be more intentional about it. In the midst of the craziness at work, I have thought about my list a few times and what I could complete soon. I'm thinking of driving to my Mema's with my sister Labor Day weekend for the "surprise visit" (#14). We'll see how the weekend goes though. :)

#69 is looking so far from reach right now (pay off a credit card). I have got to get myself on a budget and actually follow it. I say it all the time, and I've had discussions with the "professionals" about what I'm supposed to do, it's just time to actually do it. Sigh.

So those are the two that are weighing heavy on me right now. On a lighter note, I really want to go "play in the mud" (#83) with Sean and Brandi. She is in town this weekend and he has this crazy ridiculous truck that he bought that would be perfect to go muddin' in... so hoping to get that planned soon.

Oh my gosh. I'm not even kidding. The ice cream truck just passed my house and I have no cash. DANG! So much for #56. ...aaaaaand there it goes again, the other way down my street. Oh well, there will be more opportunities. :)

Hopefully next time I update this, it will be with some muddy pics!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment