Sunday, August 23, 2009

#83 and #92!

Sean is the provider of all sorts of redneck entertainment!!

#92- Shoot a gun.

Before going muddin', we decided to go shootin'. Please note the lack of "g's" in these words. They aren't allowed. :-P

I used to go shootin' with my ex-boyfriend, Donny in Carrollton, and I loved it. It's a little scary to be holding such a lethal weapon, but such a thrill. Sean reminded me of some important tips before I started shootin'...

Then I shot a couple rounds! I didn't do so bad, I hit a couple of the targets!

Oh but then, he pulls out the shotgun. I had NEVER shot a shotgun because honestly, the kickback scares me.

But I did it!!! And there was definitely a kickback, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. :) I was proud of myself for facing my fear.


After that, it was off to...
#83- Play in the mud.

It had been decided a while back that Brandi and Sean HAD to be a part of this one. Sean bought "Big Ugly," and immediately, muddin' was in Big Ugly's future. Check me out in front of Big Ugly with my wife beater and my Bud Light, of course. ;-)



It had been a couple of days since it had rained (this was pre-flood), so we weren't sure about there being a lot of mud... and there wasn't a whole lot, so Sean got the bright idea to have me jump into the mud, make a big splash, get muddy, play in it...



Well... there isn't a whole lot to do in a mud puddle as far as playing goes. I knew this wasn't going to count for playing in the mud. We continued driving, hoping for some more mud... and we found some!! We had a mud fight! (think snowball fight with nasty, gross, MUD.)


I am SUCH a girly girl when it comes to stuff like that. I do not like getting dirty... but I still had a blast getting pelted with mud by Sean, and of course, Brandi and I ganged up on him and tried to get him filthy. :)
#83 and #92, completed 8/23/09!

No comments:

Post a Comment