Sunday, June 14, 2009

#73

Went to Suwanee Town Center Park with Kelso and Wojo last night. I sat with them and with Richie in front of Rita's Italian Ice for hours (after having my luscious blend of Island Fruits ice treat of course...), just laughing and cutting up with each other. I really needed a night of laughter... had a bit of a rough afternoon. We were going to sit with everyone and watch the movie on the lawn, but we never made it back over there, which was okay since #73 was completed because of it! I compiled a video of the night's highlights- take a look. :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kULf3_N17CI


I am so blessed to have such amazing, hilarious (amazingly hilarious?) friends in my life! My mom and I were talking about the list, and how many people have already given input on what they want to help out with. I absolutely love that I am surrounded by people that truly love me and want to be a part of something that I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment