Tuesday, June 23, 2009

#64

I went to Six Flags today!! Ana and her two kids (Katy and Tyler), Jason, Michelle, Shafer, and I all carpooled down, and I can honestly say that was the most fun I've had at Six Flags! We rode the Cyclone, Acrophobia, Mine Train, Splashwater Falls, Goliath, Log Jamboree, Scorcher, Mind Bender (twice for Katy!), Batman, Monster Mansion (hee hee), and Thunder River. It was definitely a HOT day, but the lines weren't long at ALL, and we had a blast!


Ana's daughter, Katy, and I were big time buddies! Katy latched onto me walking from the car to the gate, holding my hand and wanting to ride all the rides with me, and I loved every minute of it. She is a sweet girl- both of Ana's kids are so well-behaved! It was a GREAT day, truly.


This was the second time ever I had gone on Acrophobia- it is a HUGE thrill, but totally takes your breath away on the drop. As you can tell by the pic, I was still recovering. haha! Man, it was fun though. :)


Oh man, I just love these last 2 pics. Ana's list included riding Goliath, which was why it was so important for her to come to Six Flags today! I decided I wanted to sneak my camera onto the ride to get pics of her ON Goliath. Mission Accomplished! Wahoooooo!
#64- Go to an amusement park, completed!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a GREAT day! :) So glad we got to cross something off together.

    ReplyDelete