Monday, June 15, 2009

#43

There is something about napping outdoors that is so peaceful to me. One of my absolute favorite things is to fall asleep on the beach (waves crashing, breeze blowing *sigh*)... second would be taking a nap on my screened-in backporch.
This, of course, was easily crossed off the list today because I got up early this morning to wait for the cable guy. I tutored for an hour this afternoon, and the whole drive home, I was yawning and in turn, thinking of the fabulous futon on the back porch that was just calling my name! So, I grabbed my camera to document my task, and quickly fell asleep with my dog Zoey to the sound of the birds chirping and the squirrels chattering! :-P
(ok so we know this was staged... but it really was the start of a great nap!!)
Task #43, completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment