Tuesday, June 29, 2010

#18

#18- Keep a journal/blog that is updated weekly...

Well, I didn't do so well on this one. I did update my blog more this year than I ever have before, but I didn't do it weekly, so I can't really cross this one off. I am very excited though, about my new blog project, which I was going to start at the beginning of the new year, but I think I have to start July 1 because I am so excited about it. Since I love photography so much, and pretty much take at least ONE picture every day, I am going to start a Project 365. I will post one picture everyday that "sums up my day" with a short summary about what it is/feelings/etc. I will definitely be posting it to my blog... not sure about facebook yet. There might be days that I can't get on a computer to upload my pic, but I will have a picture on my camera that represents everyday. At the end of my project, I will make a digital scrapbook (I've actually never done one of those before! I always have made the "real thing.") to display my project.

Thanks so much to the few people that have followed me through this year! I did 90% of my list, which, as my good friend Ana reminded me, is an A! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment